23rd International Child Art Exhibition-2021
Open Topic: (Send Entries between 1st August to 30th September, 2021
All Mediums of Artwork Accepted.
SIZE OF ART WORK
Size of the Painting/ Cartoon/ Digital Art/ Photograph should not exceed 15″x11″ & Size of Greetingshould not exceed 7″x10″ (If sending physically) or Viewable/ Printable Any Size (If sending digitally)
Kids from Nursery to 12th Standard or 17th Year Age can participate.
Partcicipants can submit their art work physically as Painting/Greeting/Cartoon/Digital Art/ Photograph by
WhatsApp at 9891128642 or 8368156535 or by Email at email@example.com
or by post/courier at our postal address :
642, 1st Floor, Sector-4, Urban Estate,
Gurgaon – 122 001 (Haryana) India
(Ph : 0124-4076895, 9891128642, 8368156535)
Every participat must provide Artwork with Name :
Age or Class :
WhatsApp No. :
Full postal address with City, Pincode, State & Country
Sender’s Full Postal Address :
Screen shot or Ref. No. of Payment :
Entry Fee :
School/ Art Institute or Hobby Centre can participate with minimum 20 entries however there is no limit to maximum entries.
- Art & Hobby Classes : Rs. 200 per artwork/entry from Art & Hobby Classes.
- Indian Schools : Rs. 150 per art work (20 Entries Compulsory) entry from Indian school participants.
- International Schools : Rs. 375 or equal amount of other currency.
- If your Entries between 2 to 19 no., Entry Fee will be charge @ Rs. 300 Each Art Work.
- Individual Indian Kids Participants : Rs. 500 for First Entry, + Rs. 100 per additional entry.
- Individual College Students & Indian Artist Participants : Rs. 400 for Each Entry (Above 17 Year Age)
International Individual Participants :
Rs. 2500 for First Entry, + Rs. 500 per additional entry. (All Age, even as well adult can participate.)
Entry Fee can pay through :
- Paytm/G Pay/Phone Pe or Net Banking. (You may ask for details as required)
- Bank Cheque/ Demand Draft in favour of KSHITIJ, payable at New Delhi or Gurgaon (Hr.)
- Entry fees can also be sent by A/c payee Cheque (payable at par through clearing) in favour of KSHITIJ (Only for National Participant)
- Entry fees can also be paid by cash by hand.
- Participants will send their entries at their own risk and expenses.
Jury decision will be final in all respect, no correspondence will be done.
Rules are arbitrary and subject to change, if needed.
Open Topic & Artist & Art Teacher : Online Result & Exhibition of award winning entries (under Gallery option) will be displayed on website kshitij.org and facebook.com/www.kshitij.org latest by 31st December, 2021
- Deserving Art Work will be Awarded by Gold Medal, Silver Medal & Bronze Medal.
- Every Participant will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
- A separate category of awards is made for Life Members, Principal, Art Teacher depending on numbers of Entry.
Kshitij Ratna Award (+200 Entries), Kshitij Kalashri Award (+100 Entries) & Kshitij Prateek Award will be awarded to Teacher & Principal who send entries between 61 to 99.
The prizes & Certificate of participants will be sent by Regd. Indian Post latest by 31st March, 2022.
For More Competition
Drawing Competition | Painting Competitions | Essay competition | Logo Designing Competition | Art from waste competition | Photography Competition | Poetry Competition | Poster Design Competition | Architecture Competitions | Design Competition | Story Writing Competition | Short Film Contest | Fancy Dress Competition | Story Telling Competition | Tattoo designing competition | Colouring Competition | Hand writing competition | Rangoli Contest | Yoga contest | Music Instrument Competition | Makeup contest | Hairstyling competition | Singing Competition | Mehandi contest