INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION FOR THE IMAGE OF THE FESTIVAL’S NEXT EDITION | Call for Artists
The Locarno Film Festival is holding a competition open to all creative people in the world.
They are looking for graphic designers, illustrators, photographers, artists, art enthusiasts, or just fans of the Festival, regardless of age or background, to interpret the spirit of one of the most internationally recognized festivals. The winner will receive a prize of 5,000 Swiss francs and have the opportunity to see their creation on the Festival’s physical and digital platforms around the world.
Monday, December 5th, 2022, by 12 AM (CET)
The project chosen by the jury will win a prize of 5,000 Swiss francs. This prize also covers remuneration for the use of the graphic concept by the Locarno Film Festival.
Before submitting your application, make sure that your project meets the following requirements:
1. It must evoke the identity of the Locarno Film Festival and the nature of the event as a meeting place for different visions and imaginaries.
2. It must be original. The creator owns the rights to the artwork and grants all rights of use as stated in the Declaration of granting rights to use of the artwork, found in the submission form.
3. The layout must consider the predetermined spaces for the edition’s logo and our Main partners’ logos, although without having to include them in the artwork. An example can be found at this link.
4. The image must be uploaded in horizontal format, jpg/png, in good resolution (150/300 dpi). For selection purposes, it is preferred, but not mandatory, to attach a single zip file containing other materials to complement the proposal (such as vertical format, examples of application, like mockups and merchandising elements, and animations).
The selection criteria are based on the consistency of the artwork with the Locarno Film Festival’s identity, on its originality, and versatility. The jury will favor ideas that can be developed in various formats and on digital platforms (i.a. website, social media, app) and traditional platforms (i.a. posters, merchandising, covers of official publications, brochures).
The Locarno Film Festival reserves the right not to use the winner’s project for the annual poster campaign, should the project not meet the Festival’s requirements. The Festival may also request changes and/or adaptations to the chosen poster.
Any other use of the submitted projects will be communicated to the participants.
Click here to Participate | More Details
Latest Related Posts
- Jackson’s Painting Prize 2023 | by Jacksons ArtDeadline: 1 March 2023 Who can participate Jackson’s Painting Prize is open to artists from around the world. Any artist of any age can enter the
- 34th International Illustration Contest34th International Illustration Contest | by Clip Studio Paint – Free International Illustration Contest 34th International Illustration Contest | by Clip Studio Paint Why to
- Drawing of the Year 2022 – 2023Drawing of the Year 2022 | Drawing Competition | FREE Why to choose this contests, Contests helps you to imrove your skills and ur knowledge in
- Wild Art Contest 2023|DSWF Wildlife Artist of the YearDSWF Wildlife Artist of the Year is an internationally renowned wildlife art competition and exhibition, which each year attracts entries from some of the most talented artists around
- Top 50 Best Online Contests in LadakhThis page is for Online and Offline Competitions or Contests in Ladakh for Kids, Students, tiny tots, professionals, House wifes, Ladies, college students, UG, PG, Law
- Top 50 Best Online Contests in KeralaThis page is for Online and Offline Competitions or Contests in Kerala for Kids, Students, tiny tots, professionals, House wifes, Ladies, college students, UG, PG, Law