AcrylicWorks 9 with Awards Juror Patti Mollica
Prizes and Award
The First Place Winner will receive a $2,000 cash reward
The Second Place Winner will receive a $1,000 cash reward
The Third Place Winner will receive a $500 cash reward
10 Honorable Mentions will each receive a one-year subscription to Artists Network TV (valued at $199.99)
Winning entries PLUS an additional 85+ finalists will be published in a special edition publication, The Best of Acrylic, from the editors of Artists Magazine.
Deadlines and Fees
Early-Bird Deadline: August 16, 2021
- First entry: $35
- Additional entry: $30
Final Deadline: October 18, 2021
- First entry: $45
- Additional entry: $40
Indian Art and Culture for Civil Services and other Competitive Examinations
- All new four colour edition
- Comprehensive 4 sections: Visual arts, Performing arts, Culture of India and Appendices
- New chapters on Buddhism and Jainism & India through the eyes of foreign travelers
- New appendix on Current affairs related to Indian Art and Culture
- Videos related to the chapters available through QR codes
- Keywords in every chapter highlighted in color
- Updated Previous Year Questions and Answers of UPSC Preliminary and Main Examination
All deadlines are at 11:59 PM EST on the specified date.
How to Enter
1. You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
2. Fill out the Entry Form completely. This information will be reproduced exactly as submitted if you are selected as a winner.
3. Upload a single digital image. Once you have uploaded your image you will see a payment due.
After you have filled out the proper information and uploaded your image, you may submit another entry or proceed to the checkout. There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit.
You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
Deadlines and Notification
All early-bird entries must be submitted no later than August 16th, 2021. Entries submitted after the early-bird deadline are subject to the regular entry fees of $45/$40 per image. The final deadline is October 18th, 2021. Winners will be notified by email on or before January 7th, 2022.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting this form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Details | Apply | Click Here
- Top Charcoal Classes in India | Online Pencil classes for Kids and Adults | Students | For Beginners | Learn
- Top 10 Pencil Shading Classes in India | Online Pencil classes for Kids and Adults | Students | For Beginners | Learn
- Top Knife Painting Classes in India | Online Knife Painting classes for Kids and Adults | Students | For Beginners | Learn
- Top Watercolor Classes in India | Online Watercolour Courses | Kids | Adults | Students
- Online Drawing Classes in Arunachal Pradesh
- Nizhalgal International Art Contest | 2021
- Animayo | International Poster Contest | 2021 | 2022
- 25th Japan Media Arts Festival | 2021