AI World School announces the | “AI COVID WARRIOR” contest
Students in Grades 3 to 12 and Teachers may participate in this AI learning Experience.
The developers at AI World School have created a new contest to inspire STEM learning in students.
AI World School’s self-paced learning platform is being used by students worldwide, and this new contest allows students to experience some of the rigorous AI curriculum within the platform.
Believing that Artificial Intelligence has enormous potential to support the global war on COVID-19, this contest leads students through how AI can help understand the nature of the virus and how it spreads, and how to fight against COVID.
“At AI World School, we believe that with the knowledge of how AI works and its impact, students have the potential to create innovative solutions to real-world problems transforming our societies and shaping the future of our planet,” said Ramana Prasad, CEO/Founder. “We are inviting students to join us on the mission to combat COVID-19 through a contest involving an AI coding experience.”
The AI Covid Warrior contest aims to provide children with an opportunity to put on their thinking caps, work together and brainstorm ways in which they can create their own innovative ideas using Artificial Intelligence technology to combat the various problems caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Students and teachers can enter this free online contest. AI World School will provide guidance to support the participants via online resources such as tutorials, coding tools, and programming platforms.
The contest will run through July. There will be exciting prizes including robots, online courses and a whole lot more.
Promo video link : https://youtu.be/xDeJVT5ELwA
About AI World School (AIWS)
AI World School (AIWS) is an online learning platform providing AI and coding technology education to students at home and in K12 schools.
The project-based AI courses have been specially curated for students ages 7 to 18, with guidance from leading global experts in education, robotics, and computer science.
The courses are designed to be fun, creative, collaborative, ethical, empathetic, inclusive, purposeful, and for social good, and they are designed around the “5 Big Ideas” as proposed by the AI4K12 task force led by Dr. David Touretzky of Carnegie Mellon University.
The AIWS team is a team of educators and technologists who are passionate about helping students explore and understand the fundamentals of AI and coding and its role in our daily life, with founders and a governing board involved with education and computer science for decades.
The AIWS mission is to help students become future-ready as they prepare for careers that will require an understanding of artificial intelligence as a key skill to prepare children to flourish in the era of AI.
Lisa | email@example.com
For additional information,
For More Competition
Drawing Competition | Painting Competitions | Essay competition | Logo Designing Competition | Art from waste competition | Photography Competition | Poetry Competition | Poster Design Competition | Architecture Competitions | Design Competition | Story Writing Competition | Short Film Contest | Fancy Dress Competition | Story Telling Competition | Tattoo designing competition | Colouring Competition | Hand writing competition | Rangoli Contest | Yoga contest | Music Instrument Competition | Makeup contest | Hairstyling competition | Singing Competition | Mehandi contest
Usefull Products Related to this
HTML & CSS: The Complete Reference
The Definitive Guide to HTML & CSS–Fully Updated
Written by a Web development expert, the fifth edition of this trusted resource has been thoroughly revised and reorganized to address HTML5, the revolutionary new Web standard. The book covers all the elements supported in today’s Web browsers–from the standard (X)HTML tags to the archaic and proprietary tags that may be encountered.
HTML & CSS (A to Z) : Complete Guide of Web Design to Learn in a Week -Mega Pack Kindle Edition
Full web designing course pack.
- Publication date – 8 April 2018
- Print length – 217 pages
- Language – English
Recent Contest Posts
- Nizhalgal International Art Contest | 2021International Art Contest Nizhalgal Trusrt is a registered, Non-governmental, Non-profitable, Social dervice organisation. It will be organizer for this event. Nizhalgal got its
- Slogan Making Contest for Tokyo Olympics 2020 | July | 2021 | Free | By Government of IndiaThe Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (MYAS), Government of India is glad to announce slogan writing competition for the Tokyo Olympics. As you
- National Level Online Kids Competition | 2021 | July |By Kids eventNational Level Online Kids Competition Best platform for blooming young kids to discover their interest and showcase their talent. Drawing KG to 3rd
- AI COVID WARRIOR Contest | AI World School (AIWS ) | Houston | Texas ( TX )AI World School announces the | “AI COVID WARRIOR” contest Students in Grades 3 to 12 and Teachers may participate in this AI
- SHINHAN POSTCARD ART CONTEST | 2021SHINHAN POSTCARD ART CONTEST | International Art Contest Hosted by ShinHan Art, ShinHan Postcard Art Contest has been running for 25 years with