Start Date : MAY 30, 2023
Last Date : JUN 30, 2023
23:45 PM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has set up the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) to handle all the issues related to cybercrime in a comprehensive and coordinated manner. I4C has a National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal (NCRP) i.e. www.cybercrime.gov.in wherein all the complaints pertaining to cybercrime are reported by the citizens. I4C also has a helpline number 1930, wherein financial cyber fraud complaints are reported by the citizens. One of the main objectives of I4C is to create an ecosystem for the prevention of cybercrime and to provide cyber safety tips to citizens for cyber hygiene.
To disseminate cyber awareness and cyber hygiene, I4C, MHA in collaboration with MyGov is hosting ‘Reel competition’.
1. Select any one of the 5 Problem Statements in this competition.
2. Follow CyberDost on social media and check references for the problem statements.
3. Create an original Reel.
4. Post it on your social media account by 5 PM 30th June 2023
5. Keep your entry publicly visible on social media.
6. Use the hashtags #CyberDostReels on your reel.
7. Tag the official verified handle of I4C’s CyberDost on your reel on Instagram.
8. Register on the MyGov website by 5 PM on 30th June 2023
9. It is mandatory to submit your video on MyGov along with the link to your post on social media.
Choose one of the Problem Statements:
(i) Awareness about Cybercrime Helpline No. 1930
(ii) Awareness of National Cybercrime Reporting Portal – www.cybercrime.gov.in
(iii) Contribution of a Cyber Volunteer
(iv) Ways to Stay Safe While Shopping Online
(v) Importance of Social Media Privacy
(Click here for the description)
1st Prize: Rs 20,000/-
2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
1st Consolation Prize: Rs. 3,000/-
2nd Consolation Prize: Rs. 3,000/-
Terms and Conditions | CyberReel Competition
- The competition is being organized by the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
- This competition is open to all the citizens of India.
- The participant should make sure that his/ her MyGov profile is accurate and updated for further communication. This includes details such as name, country declaration, complete postal address, email ID and phone number, etc. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
- Participants can submit their entries in the form of videos.
- Participants can also participate by submitting the link of the videos posted on social media.
- Participants are required to share the link of the video posted on social media in the given
- The participant must be the same person who has created the meme and plagiarism would not be allowed. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India of does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- The disqualified entries shall not be used by the Department for any purpose and the Department shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
- Payment to the winner will be made through electronic mode for which the necessary bank details will be taken after the declaration of the result.
- Participants must choose one of the Problem Statements. The Problem Statements are based on Cyber Awareness and Cyber Hygiene.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the competition.
- Entries without registration and late posting will not be entertained.
- If your link in the Registration Form doesn’t work, then your entry will be disqualified.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Participant can participate only once in a Reel competition. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- Winners will be decided based on 2 criteria:
(a) Videos will be judged by the Jury. They will judge the content based on relevance, originality
& if the meme is funny or not. (Weightage 50%)
(b) Highest number of likes and reach on the post on social media. (Weightage 50%)
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw from the competition at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the competition from time to time.
- Organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant, if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the competition or the
Organizers or partners of the competition. The registrations shall be void if the information
received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
- Organizers’ decision on the competition shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the same.
- By entering the competition, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned here.
Click here to Apply | More Details
Choose your States
Andhra Pradesh | Arunachal Pradesh | Assam | Bihar | Chhattisgarh | Goa | Gujarat | Haryana | Himachal Pradesh | Jharkhand | Karnataka | Kerala | Madhya Pradesh | Maharashtra | Manipur | Meghalaya | Mizoram | Nagaland | Odisha | Punjab | Rajasthan | Sikkim | Tamil Nadu | Telangana | Tripura | Uttar Pradesh | Uttarakhand | West Bengal
Andaman and Nicobar Islands | Chandigarh | Delhi | Jammu and Kashmir | Ladakh | Lakshadweep | Puducherry | Dadra and Nagar Haveli | Daman and Diu
Art Competitions | Coding Competitions | Coloring Competition | Dance Competitions | Digital Art Competitions | Drawing Competitions | Essay Writing Competitions | Fancy Dress Competition | Hand Writing Competitions | Illustrator Competitions | Olympiad Contests | Painting Competitions | Personal talent Competitions | Photography Competitions | Poetry Competitions | Poster Competitions | Quiz Competitions | Rangoli Competitions | Singing Competitions | Speech Competitions | Story telling Competition | Story Writing Competitions | Writing Competitions
- ART street Monthly Illustration Contest – Weather | Art ContestDeadline31 July 2023, 5:00 pm (Japan Standard Time) ART street Regular Illustration ContestThe theme for June is “Weather” ! Sunny, rainy, … Read more
- Design-a-Sock Contest 2023 | Art ContestSubmissions close: 31 July 2023 Entry fee: The competition is free to enter. Prizes: • 1st prize: $2,000• 2nd prize: $1,000• 3rd … Read more
- CyberMeme Competition | FREE India – June 2023 – By Mygov.inCyberMeme Competition Start Date: MAY 30, 2023 Last Date: JUN 30, 2023 23:45 PM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs) The … Read more
- CyberReel Competition | free June 2023 -By Mygov.inCyberReel Competition Start Date : MAY 30, 2023 Last Date : JUN 30, 2023 23:45 PM IST (GMT +5.30 … Read more
- Poem Writing Contest | Health of Youth Wealth of Nation | Free 2023 JunePoem Writing Contest on Health of Youth Wealth of Nation Start Date : JUN 01, 2023 Last Date : … Read more