Ministry of AYUSH (MoA) is calling on the public at large to write and compose a Jingle for the upcoming International Day of Yoga, 2021 in the official Indian language as mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian constitution along with English and other UN languages.
The Jingle should be apt, relevant, and appealing. It should endeavor to drive awareness and adoption of Yoga by people of all ages. It should highlight the cause of Yoga to serve as a tool in the betterment of the health and wellbeing of the community, especially improving physical and mental health.
It must focus on encouraging people to participate in the observance of IDY, 2021 with their family and friends. To get more information on Yoga, IDY, and the various initiatives being undertaken by the MoA, participants can visit https://yoga.ayush.gov.in/
It may cover aspects like the importance of the regular practice of Yoga to boost the immunity level and combat COVID-19, as a stress buster, improving productivity at work, etc.
Participants need to provide a script and a jingle of 25-30 seconds duration in any official Indian language as mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian constitution along with English and other UN languages- that is easily comprehensible, is peppy, and connects with the public at large.
The participants should upload their entry as a high-quality audio file to any media platform such as SoundCloud, YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc., and enter the publicly accessible link in the comments section. The script also needs to be submitted in the form of a PDF document.
A cash prize of INR 25,000 will be given to one winning entry.
International Day of Yoga | yoga Contest | by Government of India
|Last date of submission||21st June 2021.|
Terms and Conditions
- This contest is open to all persons residing within India.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age to submit an entry.
- There is no entry fee for the contest.
- Contestants can make multiple entries
- Submissions will be accepted only through MyGov Portal. No direct entries to MoA will be accepted.
- No submission will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- Entries by you should not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- A contestant may not reproduce in any the way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- By participating, contestants hereby unconditionally indemnify MoA, subsidiaries, affiliates officers, agents, representatives and employees from any legal responsibility and proceedings.
- Contestants agree to unconditionally indemnify and hold MoA, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, representatives and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including attorneys’ fees, relating to any claim made by any third party due to or arising out of your violation of any of the foregoing terms and conditions and/or any breach of your covenants, representations and warranties set forth above.
- Without limiting our rights, MoA will terminate all relations with any contestant who infringes copyright upon our receipt of a notice of infringement from the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal counsel
- Award winning submission will be property of MoA. MoA shall be free to publicize the winning concepts in the way deemed fit by the organisation.
- None of the participants including contest winners shall be reimbursed any charge for any aspect of conceptualization, writing, composing or production of the jingle.
- Once, MoA has awarded the selected participant or contestant, MoA shall not attribute the product name to the participants in any of its advertisements etc.
- Submissions which do not meet with the submission guidelines shall be disqualified.
- MoA is not liable to give any explanation whatsoever for short listing or rejecting any entry.
- MoA reserves the right to change competition deadlines and dates due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- MoA reserves the right to use any of the submissions, irrespective of the fact that they are award winning submission or not, in any manner deemed suitable by MoA.
- Entries should meet the aforementioned criteria and conform to the requirements mentioned in the terms and conditions and contest description. However, for the sake of creative output some aspects can be omitted in the script at the same time, some other features, qualities, attributes relatable to MoA and not mentioned above can also be included.
- The jingle can be in any official Indian language as mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian constitution along with English and other UN languages.
Click here to Apply / More Details
For More Competition
Drawing Competition | Painting Competitions | Essay competition | Logo Designing Competition | Art from waste competition | Photography Competition | Poetry Competition | Poster Design Competition | Architecture Competitions | Design Competition | Story Writing Competition | Short Film Contest | Fancy Dress Competition | Story Telling Competition | Tattoo designing competition | Colouring Competition | Hand writing competition | Rangoli Contest | Yoga contest | Music Instrument Competition | Makeup contest | Hairstyling competition | Singing Competition | Mehandi contest
- Top Charcoal Classes in India | Online Pencil classes for Kids and Adults | Students | For Beginners | LearnAbout The Course This will be dealing with the surfaces and texture of the colors used. Layering of colors is an interesting part of soft pastel
- Top 10 Pencil Shading Classes in India | Online Pencil classes for Kids and Adults | Students | For Beginners | LearnCONTENT Introduction, Free hand drawing, Measurement Drawing, Shading techniques, Coloring techniques, landscapes, Animals & birds and Mediums. Course Materials Material: Pencil Shading Set, 8B Staedtler Pencils About The Course Pencil
- Top Knife Painting Classes in India | Online Knife Painting classes for Kids and Adults | Students | For Beginners | LearnCOURSE CONTENT Introduction to palette knife, Knife painting techniques, texture, Layers & effects, Color & medium ABOUT COURSE Palette knife painting is a term used to
- Top Watercolor Classes in India | Online Watercolour Courses | Kids | Adults | StudentsWatercolor Courses For Beginners. COURSE CONTENT Introduction, Color theory, Color wheel, Transparency/opacity, Color value, Temperature, Color contrast & Attributes, Compositions, Media characteristics & Surfaces, Painting techniques
- Online Drawing Classes in Arunachal PradeshDrawing Class for Kids in Arunachal Pradesh | Online Drawing Class for Kids in Arunachal Pradesh Online Drawing Courses for Kids Online Drawing Classes for Kids
- Nizhalgal International Art Contest | 2021International Art Contest Nizhalgal Trusrt is a registered, Non-governmental, Non-profitable, Social dervice organisation. It will be organizer for this event. Nizhalgal got its legal entity by
- Animayo | International Poster Contest | 2021 | 2022The Seventeenth International Summit ANIMAYO 2022 officially opens its registration period for the Poster Contest and invites you to participate in this new edition of the
- 25th Japan Media Arts Festival | 2021Important dates Submission Starts on : 1 July, 2021. Submission Closed on : 3 September 2021 Divisions Art Division Interactive art, media installations, video works, video
- 17th Tapirulan illustrators Contest | 2021The purpose of the Tapirulan contest is not only to award an illustrator, but also to produce an exciting show, attract visitors and focus public attention