Start Date : MAY 23, 2023
Last Date : JUN 23, 2023
In the past nine years, there has been a paradigm shift towards citizen-centric governance under the dynamic leadership of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Significant developments have taken place in every sphere of society and economy.
To spread awareness about the 9 Years of Transformation. MyGov intends to invite creative minds from various sectors to share their ideas on developments that took place in this span. A blog to be written on any theme that highlights the 9 years of Transformation.
Point to Remember: Blog Competitions 2023
1. Theme of the contest should be kept in mind.
2. Participants can submit multiple entries in both English and Hindi. But only one entry will be selected, irrespective of the language (either English or Hindi) in which the participant has submitted it.
Gratification: Blog Competitions 2023
The top 10 entries from both Hindi and English languages will be rewarded with a cash prize of ₹5,000/- each
Last date of Submission: 23rd June, 2023
For terms and Condition Click Here (PDF 128KB)
Terms and Conditions: Blog Competitions 2023
- The competition is open only to Indian citizens.
- Theme of the contest should be kept in mind.
- The entry should not contain any provocative, inappropriate, or objectionable content.
- Participants can submit multiple entries in both English and Hindi.
- Only one entry will be selected, irrespective of the language (either English or Hindi) in which the
participant has submitted it.
- There is no entry fee to participate in the competition.
- Participants must make sure that the information in their MyGov profile is accurate and updated as it
will be used for any further communications. This includes name, address, email address, phone
number, nationality, photo, etc. Any entry with incomplete or inaccurate information will not be
- The participant will take the undertaking that the work submitted is original and their own work.
- The initial entry shall be submitted in JPEG and PDF format only. The submitted entry file should not
exceed more than 2MB.
- All entries must be submitted to www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode
will not be considered for evaluation.
- The entries will be the intellectual property and copyright of MyGov. Nobody can exercise any right
over it. The entries are intended to be used by the Government of India for promotional and display
- The content must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. The
government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of
intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- MyGov reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Contest and/ or the Terms &
Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms &
Conditions/ Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria, or cancellation of the Contest will be updated/
posted on the MyGov platform. It would be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves
informed as to any changes in the Terms & Conditions/Technical Parameters/ Evaluation Criteria
stated for this Contest.
- Participants need to submit their entry for the complete Contest. Partial/ Incomplete entries would
not be considered for evaluation.
- All disputes/ legal complaints are subject to jurisdiction of Delhi only. Expenses incurred for this
purpose will be borne by the parties themselves.
- The announced winners need to update their Bank Details for the disbursement of the prize money on
their MyGov profile. The username on MyGov profile should match with the name on the Bank
Account for prize money disbursement.
- The Selection committee decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered
into regarding the same.