Essay Writing Competition on Tryst with Destiny
Road safety is an emerging trend nowadays. Road traffic accident (RTA) is a global disaster hampering the life of millions. Every day 414 valuables’ lives are lost due to road accidents. Road safety reflects the character of a person. After many road safety campaigns and awareness programs, there is still an increase in deaths in India, ranking first in the number of road accident deaths across the 199 countries and accounting for almost 11% of the accident-related deaths in the World. Not only in India, Road traffic continues to be a major developmental issue, a public health concern, and is a leading cause of death and injury across the World killing more than 1.35 million globally as reported in the Global Status report on Road Safety 2018 with 90% of these casualties taking place in the developing countries.
Road safety needs are attention and we need your help to spread awareness about road safety 2021.
IRSC calls for articles on the topics
1. “Transport post CoVID-19”
2. “Developing countries and Traffic management”
Put on your thinking cap and showcase your research and analytical abilities. Articles will be judged on the basis of research and opinions. The articles should meet the word limit of 1000- 1500 words and should be in a .pdf format.
1st prize: 5000
2nd prize: 3000
3rd prize: 2000
The last date of submission
17th February 2021
Click here for Terms and Conditions
To Apply / Participate / For more Details Click here
- National Level Online Kids Competition | 2021 | July |By Kids event
- Online Competiton | By Shree Abinaya Academy
- Monthly Online Competition | Ramzan | Onam | 2021 | By Vibha Festival of India
- World No Tobacco Day | 2021 | Essay Writing Competition | Government Of India | June | Free
- Essay Competition for World Environment Day 2021 | By NIRE | Bhopal
- National Level Kids Contest | by Amazing Kids | June | 2021