Sky Pixel 6th Anniversary Aerial Photo Contest
- The competition is open for any aerial content shot with a drone.
- Participants can submit entries through the SkyPixel website or Mimo app; each entry may only be submitted in one category. The same entry is not permitted for submission in multiple categories.
- Videos must not exceed five minutes in length. The entry must contain at least 30 seconds of aerial footage, except for the Vlog category. Vlog category entries do not need to contain aerial shots, but the equipment must be marked.
- Photos must be shot on a drone, and each image must be at least 3 MB with a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- Content that has been previously awarded a prize in other SkyPixel contests is not permitted for use in this contest.
- Participants must guarantee that all information provided is accurate, all submitted content belongs to them, and no laws have been infringed upon. Any violation of these rules will lead to disqualification.
- The results will be announced on March 18, 2021 (UTC), and the public will be notified. During the public notice period that lasts seven days after the winner is announced, if any winning entries are found to be plagiarized or infringe upon any law, please contact the SkyPixel committee before the deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org
18 Dec 2020, 11:30
18 Feb 2021, 11:30
18 March 2021, 11:30
Offline Photography Exhibition
To be announced
Terms and Conditions
SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd., a company registered in China, and with its place of business at 14th Floor, West Wing, Skyworth Semiconductor Design Building, No.18 Gaoxin South 4th Ave, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China (“DJI” or the “Organizer”), is organizing the “SkyPixel 6th Anniversary Aerial Photo & Video Contest” (the “Contest”). No purchase necessary to enter or win.
ALL ENTRANTS MUST CAREFULLY READ AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO ENTERING THE CONTEST.
1 Entry Requirements
- 1.1 Submission Period.The Contest will be open to submissions from 14:00 on December 18th, 2020 to 14:00 on February 18th, 2021 (UTC+8). Entries received after 14:00 on February 18th, 2021 will be ineligible for the Contest.
- 1.2 Format Requirements. A person satisfying the eligibility requirements set out in Section 2 below (“Entrant”) may enter the Contest by submitting an entry (“Entry”) in the following format and in accordance with all Contest rules including those set out in these Terms and Conditions. An Entry must satisfy the following format requirements:
- 1.2.1 An Entry must include Entrant’s registered account ID with SkyPixel;
- 1.2.2 An Entry must ensure the authenticity of all information submitted, verifying that videos and photos are created by themselves;
- 1.2.3 Entries to the photo group must be shot on a drone, and each image must be at least 3 MB with a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- 1.2.4 Entries to the video group must not exceed five minutes in length. The entry must contain at least 30 seconds of aerial footage, except for the Vlog category. Vlog category entries do not need to contain aerial shots, but the equipment must be marked.
- 1.3 Content Requirements. An Entrant agrees that:
- 1.3.1 Entries must be the Entrant’s original and sole work and not based in whole or in part on or copied from the work of any other person or entity;
- 1.3.2 Entries must not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights (including but not limited to patents, trademarks, and copyrights) or any other rights of any person or entity;
- 1.3.3 Entries must include a description of the permission of the creation of the work within the description of the work if permission is needed;
- 1.3.4 Entries must not advertise or promote any goods or services from other brands or companies except the Organizer’s;
- 1.3.5 Entries must not contain any material which the Entrant does not have permission, right, or license to use;
- 1.3.6 Entries must not contain any computer viruses or any other components with harmful or contaminating effects on www.skypixel.com(the “Campaign Website”), DJI GO App, DJI Mimo App, or DJI Fly App or any equipment connected to it;
- 1.3.7 Entries must not contain or link to any pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene or indecent content; any private or confidential information or reveal personal information belonging to others or other sensitive information; unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, personal attack, defamatory, libelous, tortious, misleading or any otherwise objectionable content; and/or hate speech intended to stereotype a particular gender, sexual orientation, race or religion.
- 1.3.8 Entries must comply with the SkyPixel Content Guidelines (https://www.skypixel.com/guidelines).
- 1.4 No Number Limit. Each Entrant can submit an unlimited number of Entries.
- 1.5 Qualification Determination. The Organizer has the sole discretion and final decision in determining whether any Entry submitted by an Entrant should be disqualified from the Contest and/or removed from the Campaign Website.
- 2.1 Website Account. The Contest is open to all members of the Campaign Website. You must have a valid account with the Campaign Website in order to enter.
- 2.2 Parental Consent. For Entrants who are minors at the time of entering the Contest, his/her parent or lawful guardian must agree to the participation of the Entrant and read and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- 2.3 Entry Form. To enter, an Entrant must, during the Contest Submission Period, visit the Campaign Website and submit their Entries with a duly completed entry form. If the Organizer in its sole discretion considers that an Entry submitted by an Entrant does not comply with the Entry requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions, such Entry shall be disqualified and no longer be considered as an Entry. The Organizer will not notify any Entrant of his/her Entries being disqualified and will not return disqualified Entries to any Entrant.
- 2.4 Proof of Identity. The Organizer reserves the right to request an Entrant to provide his/her proof of identity or other information.
- 2.5 Disqualification. Without prejudice to any other rights of the Organizer, the Organizer shall, at any stage of the Contest and in its sole discretion, have the right to disqualify, without notice, any person and his/her Entry(ies) if the Organizer believes that such person does not meet the above Eligibility requirements or such person has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, violated the relevant laws and regulations of the shooting location, submitted any invalid, incorrect, inaccurate and/or insufficient information in relation to the Contest, or tampered with the entry process.
- 3.1 Contest Prizes. The Organizer will give away 55 awards,contest prizes include Bonus Prize US$ 7500, Mavic 2 Pro (DJI Smart Controller), Mavic 2 Zoom (DJI Smart Controller), DJI FPV Fly More Combo, DJI RS 2 Pro Combo, Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo, DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo, DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo, Osmo Action & Ready to Go Kit, DJI Pocket 2, DJI OM4, 20% off accessory coupon. The Organizer has the sole and final discretion as to the total number of Prize Winner(s) and Prize(s) to be awarded in this Contest.
- 3.2 One Prize Only. Excluding the New User Reward, each entrant can win one prize only.
- 3.3 Prize Changes. The Organizer reserves the right to reasonably change the Prize(s) subject to availability. All changes will be announced on the Campaign Website.
- 3.4 Result Announcement
- 3.4.1 The result of the Contest will be announced on March 18, 2020 (CST), and the public will be notified of the results. During the public notice period that lasts seven days after the winner is announced, if any winning entries are found to be plagiarized or infringe upon any law, please contact the SkyPixel committee before the deadline at email@example.com.
- 3.4.2 Prize Winners may be required to submit their work of the original version or version of higher resolution.
- 3.4.3 The Organizer may rescind the Prize(s) if the Entrant or Entry is subsequently found to have violated these Terms and Conditions.
- 3.4.4 All prize winner(s) must respond to the Organizer or redeemed for cash in five working days in order to accept the Prize(s). Failure to do so will result in automatic forfeiture of the Prize(s), which the Organizer has sole discretion to award to another Entrant.
- 3.5 The Organizer has the sole discretion to terminate the prize winner(s) eligibility for the prize without any notice.
- 3.6 Any prize, award, benefit, item, or material an Entrant receives from the Organizer or its affiliates, agents, representatives, or business partners, may be taxable in the Entrant’s jurisdiction. Entrants are solely responsible for paying income and other taxes for prizes, awards, benefits, items, or other materials.
- 3.7 New users who have not submitted work to the 2015-2017 SkyPixel Photo Contest, 2017 SkyPixel Video Contest, 2018 SkyPixel Aerial Photo & Video Contest, or the SkyPixel 5th Anniversary Aerial Photo & Video Contest will receive a 20% off accessory coupon that can be used on DJI official online store when they submit an entry. Each user can only receive one coupon. If the user cannot use accessory coupons in areas where the DJI online store is unavailable, the organizer will not replace other prizes.
- 3.8 Prizes can’t be exchanged or refunded unless the product has manufacturing defects, or sustains damage in transit, which was discovered and documented when the product was unpacked and checked in the presence of the courier.
4 Intellectual Property
- 4.1 BY ENTERING INTO THE CONTEST AND SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, EACH ENTRANT HEREBY GRANTS TO THE ORGANIZER AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THE ORGANIZER AND THE AFFILIATES HEREBY ACCEPTS, A NON-EXCLUSIVE, IRREVOCABLE, ROYALTY-FREE, WORLDWIDE, PERPETUAL, SUB-LICENSABLE AND TRANSFERABLE LICENSE TO USE AND EXPLOIT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS SUBSISTING IN HIS/HER RESPECTIVE ENTRY(IES). The license under this provision shall provide to the Organizer, its affiliates, and its transferees and sublicensees, to the extent transferred and sublicensed by the Organizer, the right to edit, publish, print, use, adapt, translate, exploit, modify, include in a compilation, copy, disseminate, dispose of, load onto its server, broadcast and/or transmit each Entrant’s Entry (including photos, videos, etc.) for advertising, promotional, display and/or publicity purposes, and to use the Entries for any and all purposes connected with the Contest and the Campaign Website without any compensation for, further permission by, or notification to the Entrant. Each Entrant also hereby grants each visitor to the Campaign Website a non-exclusive license to access an Entrant’s Entry and to view, use, reproduce and/or distribute such Entry for entirely personal recreational purpose.
- 4.2 FOR WINNING ENTRIES, THE WINNER GRANTS THE ORGANIZER, ITS AFFILIATES A PERPETUAL, NON-EXCLUSIVE, NON-SUBLICENSABLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE, WORLD-WIDE, ROYALTY-FREE RIGHT AND LICENSE TO REPRODUCE, COMPILE, MODIFY AND PREPARE DERIVATIVE WORKS. This also includes the right to publish, display, distribute, broadcast, transmit, and otherwise use the deliverables in whole or in part for pictures, videos, advertisements, and/or promotions. The organizer and its affiliate also have the right to use the content for any media and/or media outreach, including without limitation, online, mobile, public relations exhibitions, performances, retail establishments, industrial and/or promotional events uses, print media uses, out-of-home advertising, public or private transportation, video editing software and sharing tools, television, theatrical, home video formats, mobile applications, and commercial use without any compensation for, further permission by, or notification to the Winners.
5 Changes to Terms and Conditions
- 5.1 THE ORGANIZER SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTEST OR AMEND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. ANY CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON WWW.SKYPIXEL.COM/CONTESTS/2020. EACH ENTRANT SHALL REGULARLY REVIEW THE LATEST VERSION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- 5.2 In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions, conduct, results, and all other matters relating to the Contest, the decision of the Organizer shall be final. The Organizer shall not be obliged to consider any appeal by, or to enter into any correspondence with, the Prize Winner(s) or any other person on any matter concerning the Prize(s) and the decision.
- 5.3 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer rights or benefits to any third party.
Each Entrant hereby warrants and represents that he/she has fulfilled and will fulfill all of the following requirements:
- 6.1 Comply with all rules and requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- 6.2 All data provided for purposes of entering into the Contest is true and accurate;
- 6.3 All Entries of the Entrant comply with the entry requirements and rules set out in these Terms and Conditions;
- 6.4 The Entrant is the sole owner of all Intellectual Property Rights in all Entries of the Entrant and/or he/she has the license rights, consents, and permissions necessary for submitting the Entry. None of the Entry(ies) of the Entrant infringes any Intellectual Property Right or any other right of any person or entity;
- 6.5 All persons featured, named, or described in any Entry have granted consent and permission to the Entrant to be so featured, named, or described and have granted consent and permission for the Entry to be submitted for participating in the Contest and for all uses by the Organizer pursuant to these Terms and Conditions;
- 6.6 Without limitation to Section 6.5 above, if a minor is featured in the Entry, the Entrant must obtain consent from the parent or guardian of the minor in the scope consistent with Section 6.5 above;
- 6.7 Until completion of the Contest, the Entrant shall not disseminate or otherwise provide the Entry to another entity for publication or to be made into a print, audio, or video material that includes the same or colorable variation thereof;
- 6.8 The Entrant has full power and authority to submit the Entry and that by doing so the Entrant is not breaching any agreement or law to which the Entrant is subject;
- 6.9 The Entrant will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in participating in the Contest, including obtaining any permits or authorizations that may be required thereunder.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE ORGANIZER AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND REPRESENTATIVES AGAINST ALL AND ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND COSTS (INCLUDING ANY LEGAL COSTS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH BY SUCH ENTRANT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SUCH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR THE USE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE ORGANIZER OF ANY ENTRY SUBMITTED BY SUCH ENTRANT IN THIS CONTEST.
- 8.1 Each Entrant agrees that he/she enters and participates in the Contest at his/her sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organizer makes no warranties or representations of any kind regarding the Contest and the Prize(s), all of which are provided on an “As Is” basis. The Organizer expressly disclaims all warranties including all implied terms and conditions as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and use of care and skill, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for
- 8.1.1 any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in running the Contest,
- 8.1.2 any personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from creating Entries or participating in the Contest, or
- 8.1.3 any unauthorized access to or use of an Entry.
- 8.2 All Entrants acknowledge and agree that proof of dispatch (such as screenshots of submission, etc.) cannot be accepted or used as proof of delivery or successful transmission of an Entry. The Organizer does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, unauthorized access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server malfunctions, computer viruses, system vulnerabilities, or other causes.
- 8.3 The Organizer accepts no responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected Entries during the online submission process. The Organizer does not provide any confidentiality of the Entries, regardless of whether such Entries are published or not, or as to the identity of an Entrant. An Entrant shall be solely responsible for his/her Entries and the consequences of submitting them for the Contest.
- 8.4 Without limitation, Entrants acknowledge and agree that neither Organizer nor any of its directors, officers, employees or representatives will be liable to an Entrant or to any of the Entrant’s family or any third parties for any loss or damage whatsoever, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages, or damages for lost profits or savings or loss of contracts, in connection with or resulting from the Entrant entering and participating in the Contest or submitting an Entry or due to any breach of contract or any tortious act including negligence.
- 8.5 No claims, actions, or legal proceedings in connection with the Contest or an Entrant’s participation in the Contest brought by any Entrant or other interested person will be entertained by the Organizer.
- 8.6 Certain legislation may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations which cannot be excluded, restricted, or modified or can only be done so to a limited extent. These Terms and Conditions must be read subject to any such statutory provisions. In particular, the disclaimer language in these Terms and Conditions shall not in any way exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, willful misconduct, or fraud or in respect of any matter that by law cannot be excluded.
9 Further Assurance and Supplementary Agreement
Each Entrant, their respective parent/guardian for Entrants who are minors, and in particular Prize Winner(s) and their respective guardian/parent for Entrants who are minors undertake at the request of the Organizer to perform all acts and execute all documents which may in the Organizer’s opinion be necessary to confirm the Organizers and execute all documents
10 Data Privacy
Entrants agree that personal data (for example, name and address) may be processed, shared and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Contest and the Campaign Website. The data may also be used by the Organizer in order to verify the identity of the Entrant or to otherwise verify the Entrant’s eligibility to participate or receive prizes in the Contest. The Organizer may disclose such personal information to judges and third parties, as may be needed for managing the Contest or for marketing purposes.
11 Governing Law
This Contest and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the People’s Republic of China. Any dispute between Entrants and the Organizer shall be referred to the People’s Court in Nanshan, Shenzhen, China for mediation or dispute resolution where the Organizer is located.