READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
“Largest Vaccination Drive: India’s COVID vaccination journey – Celebrating 100 crore doses administered by India” is an initiative of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) to create awareness among people across the country regarding National COVID Vaccination Drive by the Government of India.
India has been implementing the world’s largest vaccination program since 16th January 2021. Since the dawn of pandemic India has shown its commitment to confer protection to all its citizens by taking this arduous and formidable task involving enormous resources, unstinted support of States/UTs, untiring efforts of Health Care Workers, Front Line Workers and proactive participation of all stakeholders.
As the vaccination program is progressing, India is poised to administer 100 crore vaccine doses to its people, which will be an unprecedented feat/accomplishment for any country in the world. This landmark is an opportunity to celebrate the determination of the country towards overcoming this pandemic.
The activity aims to engage citizens to learn more about COVID vaccination, create awareness about the role of vaccines in preventing the spread of global COVID pandemic, and address vaccine hesitancy among general people.
The Quiz contains multiple choice questions regarding COVID vaccines, vaccination programme, addressing vaccine hesitancy, addressing myths and general information around COVID vaccines.
Through this fun and interactive quiz, participants would have the opportunity to not only test their knowledge about immunization but also win a cash prize.
The overall objective of the Quiz is to generate awareness about the importance of vaccines in India’s fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare as part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav as India administers 100 crore COVID vaccine doses.
- Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest in the quiz.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- Organiser’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the same.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- The quiz shall open on October 8th, 2021 at 02:00 hours (IST) and will close at 23:59 hours (IST) on October 15th, 2021. 20 winners will be declared at the end of the competition.
- The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks on the Start quiz button.
- Entries received outside of these time/dates will not be valid.
- Participants are required to update their details like name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
- If a winner is not contactable within five working days from the result announcement, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the above process until a winner is selected and can be contacted. Selection, reaching out to the winners and dispatch of mentioned prizes will be done by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and MyGov will be having no role in the aforementioned processes.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions
- Organisers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant which is detrimental to the Quiz or the Organizers or partners of the Quiz. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the Organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Country under the jurisdiction of Indian courts only.
Click here to Participate | For More Details
For More Competition
Drawing Competition | Painting Competitions | Essay competition | Logo Designing Competition | Art from waste competition | Photography Competition | Poetry Competition | Poster Design Competition | Architecture Competitions | Design Competition | Story Writing Competition | Short Film Contest | Fancy Dress Competition | Story Telling Competition | Tattoo designing competition | Colouring Competition | Hand writing competition | Rangoli Contest | Yoga contest | Music Instrument Competition | Makeup contest | Hairstyling competition | Singing Competition | Mehandi contest