The Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (MYAS), Government of India is glad to announce slogan writing competition for the Tokyo Olympics. As you are aware that the Tokyo Olympics will begin from 23rd July, India is sending a strong contingent of more than 100 athletes. To support & cheer them up, the Ministry is glad to announce this competition to explore the creative instinct of citizens of India, that will help the athletes in motivating them and perform well in the biggest sporting event on the planet.
The creative participation is open for citizens of India.
Creative entries must be written in English or Hindi only.
• Start Date: 27th June 2021
• Last Date: 22nd July 2021
• All the entries may be submitted at www.mygov.in
MODE OF SUBMISSION, THEREBY FOLLOWING THE EXTANT GUIDELINES OF COVID 19
• Visit the website www.mygov.in to submit the slogan.
• Write-up text (slogan) of the Poster should be submitted in Hindi/English
• It should be ensured that the slogan is relevant to Olympics and Indian athletes
• 10 Lucky winners will get Olympic fan jersey from MYAS.
Slogan Making Contest for Tokyo Olympics 2020
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is open to all citizens of India.
- The submission of entry is free.
- The slogan should be catchy and should not be more than 50 words and less than 5 words
- The entries will be judged on the basis of
a. elements of creativity,
d. technical excellence,
f. artistic merit and
g. visual impact and
h. how well the theme is communicated.
- All entries to be submitted on the MyGov platform. Entries submitted through any other medium/
mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- One entrant shall submit only one entry. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be
considered and will be rejected.
- The participant must be the same person who has written the slogan and plagiarism would not be
- The slogan must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957
or the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright
would be disqualified from the competition. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for
copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- The participant must ensure that his/ her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since the Sports
- Authority of India (SAI) would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as
- name, photo, complete postal address, email ID and phone number. Entries with incomplete profiles
- would not be considered and are liable to be rejected.
- Selected winners will be acknowledged on Sports Authority of India’s social mediaplatform and
- will be awarded with attractive prizes.
- The winners will be notified through email address that he/ she provides along with his/ her
- submission. The MyGov portal shall also display the name of winner.
- All Government employees participating in this competition should intimate their employer to
- participate in this competition.
- The responsibility to comply with the guidelines and other conditions lies entirely with the
- participant(s) and the SAI shall not be answerable to any dispute raised by a third party.
- The decision of the selection committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no
- clarifications would be issued to any participants on any decision of the selection committee.
- There would be no constraint on SAI to adopt the slogan that is judged to be best. Also, all rights
- to mo0dify slogans would be with SAI.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition/ its entries/ winners shall be subject to local
- jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend the contest/ terms
- of reference or withdraw the contest at any time.