Deadline: 30 November 2022
With a presence in more than 60 countries and experience of more than 3 decades Symphony is the world’s largest manufacturer of residential, industrial and commercial air coolers. As a pioneer in developing sustainable air-cooling solutions Symphony develops breakthrough technologies to combat climate change. It is a market leader which has been cooling customers for generations.
About the Contest
Speaking of innovations and responsibility of making environment-friendly cooling solutions, Symphony has come up with a new contest for your kids(8-14-year-olds) wherein they are required to make a creative sketch or painting based on the theme of ‘Thinking of a Greener Tomorrow’. Since kids are the future, they need to draw something that depicts a sustainable future and a world which is greener, cleaner and healthier on an A3 Sheet which is to be submitted at email@example.com.
The top five sketches from across the country will be featured on Symphony’s product packaging along with their name and age! And that’s not all, they will win a handsome cash prize of Rs. 15,000/- and a Symphony air cooler. So, what are you waiting for? Ask your child to be at their creative best and submit their artwork at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
1. The contest is organized by Symphony Limited (“We” or “Symphony Limited”) and is not in any way sponsored, promoted, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any social media platform or group.
2. To participate in the contest, you must be between the ages of 8 – 14 (both inclusive) and be an Indian citizen.
3. By participating in the contest, you confirm and agree that:
4. You own all rights in and to the material you post (including necessary consents from any persons that are depicted in image material).
5. We can publish your name and contest contribution on Symphony Limited’s packaging materials, social media, and websites.
6. In contests organized by Symphony Limited on social media and groups, you will always participate free of charge and without purchase requirements.
7. Prizes may not be substituted for cash nor exchanged for other products of a corresponding value and non-transferable.
8. Employees of Symphony Limited, its affiliates, subsidiaries, assignees, representatives and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
9. Contributions that may be perceived as offensive or discriminatory will not be considered for the contest.
10. Symphony Limited will be absolved of any legal action in case of any intellectual rights infringement done by the participant.
11. Symphony reserves the right to reject any participant’s entry without the need to notify the participant of the reasons for rejection.
12. All winners will be chosen by a jury led by Symphony Limited’s marketing department. The jury’s decision cannot be appealed.
13. The winner will be announced on the channel from which the contest takes place. Winners may also be contacted via e-mail or through a direct message on the contest channel.
14. By participating in the contest, you accept Symphony Limited contest rules and conditions.
All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. The contest comes under the courts of Ahmedabad.
Click here to Apply | More Details
Latest Related Posts
- Jackson’s Painting Prize 2023 | by Jacksons ArtDeadline: 1 March 2023 Who can participate Jackson’s Painting Prize is open to artists from around the world. Any artist of any age can enter the
- 34th International Illustration Contest34th International Illustration Contest | by Clip Studio Paint – Free International Illustration Contest 34th International Illustration Contest | by Clip Studio Paint Why to
- Drawing of the Year 2022 – 2023Drawing of the Year 2022 | Drawing Competition | FREE Why to choose this contests, Contests helps you to imrove your skills and ur knowledge in
- Wild Art Contest 2023|DSWF Wildlife Artist of the YearDSWF Wildlife Artist of the Year is an internationally renowned wildlife art competition and exhibition, which each year attracts entries from some of the most talented artists around
- Top 50 Best Online Contests in LadakhThis page is for Online and Offline Competitions or Contests in Ladakh for Kids, Students, tiny tots, professionals, House wifes, Ladies, college students, UG, PG, Law
- Top 50 Best Online Contests in KeralaThis page is for Online and Offline Competitions or Contests in Kerala for Kids, Students, tiny tots, professionals, House wifes, Ladies, college students, UG, PG, Law