The Artist Salvador Dali (1904 – 1986) – Surrealist sculpture and painter | By World Arts and Artists
Salvador Dalí was one of the most eccentric artists ever. He Born on May 11, 1904 in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain. In November 1988 Dalí was taken to the hospital for heart failure. He suffered there for three months, and on January 23, 1989 Dalí died.
Salvador Dali was a Spanish Surrealist artist, He was a skilled draftsman, best known for the striking and bizarre images in his work. His painterly skills are often attributed to the influence of Renaissance masters. Dalí’s expansive artistic repertoire included film, sculpture, and photography, at times in collaboration with a range of artists in a variety of media.
Two of the most popular objects of the surrealist movement were “Lobster Telephone” and “Mae West Lips Sofa“, completed by Dalí in 1936 and 1937, respectively.
“Lobster Telephone” represents Salvador Dalí’s unique and quite humorous approach to art. The sculpture was created in 1936. It was made specifically for Edward James.
The Mae West Lips Sofa is a surrealist sculpture in the form of a sofa by Salvador Dalí.
The Persistence of Memory was painted by Salvador Dali in 1931 and is one of his most famous works. It is currently housed in the Museum of Modern Art, New York.
The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory is the companion of The Persistence of Memory, the painting that everyone knows with its pocket watches melting away in a wasteland. This oil on canvas painting, created in 1954, is only 10 by 13 inches.
The Face of War is an oil on canvas painting which he produced in 1940, which was a difficult year due to World War II. Salvador Dali was inspired by this traumatic period and painted The Face of War.
The Ecumenical Council is one of Salvador Dalí’s most interesting and highly acclaimed paintings. It was completed in 1960 and is a large oil on canvas painting, measuring 118 by 100 inches. The Ecumenical Council is currently exhibited in the Salvador Dalí Museum. Dalí painted The Ecumenical Council after being inspired by the possibility of having better days thanks to religious leadership after the disaster and turmoil left in many countries by the Second World War.
Dalí became intensely interested in film when he was young, going to the theatre most Sundays. He was part of the era where silent films were being viewed and drawing on the medium of film became popular. He believed there were two dimensions to the theories of film and cinema: “things themselves”, the facts that are presented in the world of the camera; and “photographic imagination”, the way the camera shows the picture and how creative or imaginative it looks. Dalí was active in front of and behind the scenes in the film world. Dalí built a repertoire in the fashion and photography businesses as well.
- SK Arts StudioBy Sri krishna Andaman and Nicobar Islands??Studying Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) PHOTOGRPAHS PAINTINGS EDITING WORKS
- Artist Rembrandt (1606 – 1669) | By World Arts and ArtistsAbout | Biography of Artist Rembrandt (1606 – 1669) Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn was a Dutch draughtsman, painter, and printmaker. He was born July 15, 1606 in Leiden, Netherlands. He was the eighth out of nine children. An innovative and
- The Artist Michelangelo ( 1475 – 1564 ) | painting | sculpture | architecture | by World Arts and ArtistsThe Artist Michelangelo ( 1475 – 1564 ) | painting | sculpture | architecture Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni was born on 6 March 1475 in Italy. known best as simply Michelangelo. He was an Italian sculptor, painter, architect, and
- The Great Donatello ( 1386 – 1466 ) | Italian sculptor | By World Arts and ArtistsThe Great Donatello | Italian sculptor Donato di Niccolò di Betto Bardi, better known as Donatello, was an Italian sculptor of the Renaissance. Born in Florence, probably in the year 1386, he studied classical sculpture and used this to develop
- The Artist Salvador Dali (1904 – 1986) – Surrealist sculpture and painter | By World Arts and Artists | by World Arts and ArtistsThe Artist Salvador Dali (1904 – 1986) – Surrealist sculpture and painter | By World Arts and Artists Salvador Dalí was one of the most eccentric artists ever. He Born on May 11, 1904 in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain. In November
- Artist Pablo Picasso ( 1881 – 1973 ) | About | painting | Sculpture | printmaking | ceramicist | stage designer | by World arts and ArtistsArtist Pablo Picasso ( 1881 – 1973 ) | About | painting | Sculpture | printmaking | ceramicist | stage designer Pablo Ruiz Picasso was born on October 25, 1881, right into the golden age of Impressionism and Realism. he
- The Great Artist LEONARDO DA VINCI | Painting | Drawing | Sculpture | Anatomy, architecture | By World Arts and ArtistsBiography of Leonardo Da Vinci Leonardo da Vinci was a true genius who graced this world with his presence from April 15 1452 to May 2 1519 In italiano is “Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci” Da Vinci was an
- Yayoi kusama | exhibitionsYayoi Kusama Exhibitions from | 2000 – 2009 2009 December Solo Exhibition Yayoi Kusama at FairchildFairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Miami November Solo Exhibition YAYOI KUSAMA. I WANT TO LIVE FOREVERPadiglione d’Arte Contemporanea, Milan November Group Exhibition Twist and Shout: Comtemporary
- Yayoi kusama | exhibitionsYayoi Kusama Exhibitions from | 2010 – 2020 2017 October SOLO Exhibition Inaugural exhibition Creation is a Solotary Pursuit, Love is What Brings You Closer to ArtYAYOI KUSAMA MUSEUM, Tokyo June SOLO Exhibition YAYOI KUSAMA : LIFE IS THE HEART
- Yayoi Kusama | the world’s most trending and famous ArtistYAYOI KUSAMA | About In the past five years, more than 5 million museum visitors have queued – and queued some more – for a brief glimpse of the work of Yayoi Kusama. The 89-year-old Japanese artist, who for the
- Artist Viswam | Indian ArtistArtist Name: A Viswam Year of Birth: 1950 Location:Keelavannam, Ariyalur Dist. Style: Abstract Address: No 1, Muthukrishnan Street, Pondi Bazar, T Nagar, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017 Phone: 044 2815 6480 Born in 1950, in Keelavannam, Ariyalur Dist. Education:He obtained his
- Artist Sivabalan | Paintings | South Indian ArtistTo Contact 328, Sagaji Nayakan ThoppuAsoor-post,Kumbakonam-612 501,Thanjavur-DT,Tamil Nadu, India Mobile No: +91 98402 34818Email: email@example.com Sivabalan’s paintings remind you about nativity and rural Indian villages, which we rarely see in our concrete jungle lifestyle. Grown in Kumbakonam, a town known for